SCMPro Knowledge caters to the supply chain, Planning, Sourcing, Warehousing, and Logistics professionals across the country. Our readership comprises of top-level supply chain management, procurement, and operations professionals from across the entire Indian corporate ecosystem. We touch up on 20,000 senior supply chain professionals regularly. SCMPro Knowledge is a platform and forum where thematic and pertinent issues, contemporary, topical, and relevant is presented and disseminated. Our aim is to empower senior professionals in the SCM community by circulating knowledge garnered through in-house research and expert opinion.
SCMPro Knowledge ensures you:
- Position your firm in the minds of clients – existing and prospective – as a leader and a firm that has quality services, great talent, and global reach, making it more likely those clients will award your firm new business.
- Demonstrate thought leadership on developments in the sector illustrating your ability to organize and complete to a very high standard.
- Maximize the return on your marketing investment by raising your firm’s profile with a targeted audience of active buyers of SCM services.
Advertisements/Advertorials : SCMPro Knowledge is positioned as a must read for top management in Supply Chain and Logistics services sector, with a readership of 20,000 readers across the country. Your message will be delivered directly to the decision makers who matter. SCMPro Knowledge is an excellent medium for you to showcase your offerings to the SCM sector. To derive maximum mileage we invite you to place an advertisement in the SCMPro Knowledge portal.
Special Publications : SCMPro Knowledge brings out special publications annually. These address a specific vertical within the SCM space. These publications are in a magazine format, and meant to be available for a long term.
SCMPro Knowledge has the following special publications in Print:
- Warehousing Compendium – an anthology of interviews and opinions of experts connected to the warehousing sector.
- Supply Chain Planning Review – India’s first focused publication on Supply Chain planning, demand planning, forecasting, and IBP.
- SCMPro Tech Review – A focused publication on technology – equipment, solutions and emerging technologies for the supply chain and planning domain.
- SCMPro Strategy Review – An authoritative compilation of the emerging business trends and how firms can fine tune their supply chain strategies.
- SCMPro Procurement – A 360 degree look at the hot topics in procurement and how the function is shaping up in India.
Case Studies : Case Studies provide good business perspective on the SCM sector. Our content team has wide understanding of Supply Chain Management, Business and Technology domains. The case studies will reach about 20,000 people in the SCM space through SCMPro Knowledge portal.
Exclusive Sponsored Features Opportunity : Offers an effective medium to gather and collate views of SCM and Logistics professionals on various current topics.It provides youan opportunity to project expert and unbiased views on the topics selected, thereby subtly promoting your products and services.
Webcasts : SCMPro Knowledge offers single and multi-sponsored webcast opportunities. Both provide a full marketing campaign to promote the event and maximize registration
Conferences : Our sister concern organizes a series of thought leadership conferences, round tables and discussion forums throughout the year. Please visit www.scmproforums.com for details.
White Paper Program : The White Paper section of SCMPro Knowledge offers supply chain users and service providers a wayto reach out to our wide readership for your whitepapers, video, or educational product information—resulting in targeted exposure to qualified readers.SCMPro Knowledge will promote your white paper or case study to more than 20,000 supply chain executives by e-mails and on-line activities. In addition, we will share with you contact information of people who expressed interest and provide you with a lead report
Research Briefs : SCMPro Knowledge’sparent organization – ISCM – can develop and execute research briefs as a turn-key solution that offers a unique opportunity to provide market intelligence and qualified leads. These research projects can be either exploratory or in depth.
E-Newsletters : SCMPro Knowledge offers you an opportunity to be a part of its E-Newsletter –SMCPro Flash to place your advertisements or sponsor a newsletter. The newsletter will reach 20,000 SCM professionals.