Personal information is collected by SCMPro Knowledgeto help us serve you better.
We collect personally identifiable information about you (your “Data”) through:
- Enquiry and registration forms
- Purchase of any our articles, magazines or services
- The provision of your details to us either online or offline.
The elements of your data that we collect may include:
- Job title
- Company name
- Company address, phone and fax number
- Mobile telephone number
- E-mail address
- Payment details
- Data such as readership patterns
- Usage statistics
We may also collect information that we request from you regarding your use of our service or that we collect automatically about your visit to our sites.
Where do we use your Personal Information?
We use your personal information for:
- Providing you with a personalized service
- Processing your orders, registrations and enquiries
- Allowing you to participate in interactive forums at our site
- Running competitions and promotions
- Providing you with information about products and services, we offer – if you specifically ask for it.
We reserve the right to fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring or requesting us to disclose the identity or other usage details of any user of our sites.
We use technology on our websites, which may record user movements, including page scrolling, mouse clicks and text entered. It will not record financial information such as credit or debit card details.
We have appropriate measures in place to ensure that your data is protected against unauthorized access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss.
Changes to this Policy