ISCM Townhall | Supply Chain Planning During COVID-19: Lessons For Future
ISCM brings you yet another power packed webinar on how companies are managing their supply chain planning function in the background of the global pandemic. A panel of Heads of Supply Chain and Demand Planning will discuss on how they are balancing and synchronizing their supply and demand during lockdown 1.0 and 2.0. This interactive discussion is aimed at sharing how Indian firms are coping with the after effects of the COVID-19 lockdown. The webinar also looks at the biggest enemy of forecast based planning i.e. uncertainty and explores what Indian Planners are doing to move away from deterministic planning to one which is resilience based.
The 90-minute webinar will address the key issues facing the supply chain and demand planning:.
• The short term and long term impact of COVID-19 on supply chain planning
• How to build flexibility in production
• How to be more agile in Distribution and respond to demand disruptions.
• How can we integrate technology as a part of our supply planning
• Role of Connected Planning & IBP post COVID-19
• What are the five lessons that can be learned to help Demand planning during unpredictable times
Kanishka Basu Das | GM – Customer Service and Logistics, Hershey India
Kunal Gupta | Director of Supply Chain, Bateel International
Pankaj Shete | VP Supply Chain, Walmart India Pvt. Ltd.
Dr. Rakesh Singh | Chairman, ISCM
Sanjay Awasthi | Vice President – Supply Chain, Valvoline Inc.
Shashank Raodeo | Sr. General Manager SCM at Mahindra & Mahindra
Vickram Srivastava | Head of Planning, IPCA Laboratories Ltd